History In Your Hands: Flax to Linen
Sunday, June 2, 2013
2:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Sunday and Saturday between 6/1/2013 and 6/30/2013.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Come check on our flax crop and try out the tools used to process flax fibers into linen cloth. Touch different pieces of linen cloth to compare the weaves and try on some linen reproduction clothes for a fun photo-op in our farm wagon.
Directions to Prospect Park
- NYC Parks and AT&T Expand Free Public Wi-Fi and Solar Mobile Charging in Parks and at Beaches Citywide
- NYC PARKS REVEALS PARKS WITHOUT BORDERS EIGHT SHOWCASE PARKS
- NYC Parks Joins Japanese Delegates For Ceremonial Planting Of Cherry Blossom Tree Seedling In Prospect Park
- Weekend Nature Exploration
- Tending to a Growing Garden
- Summer Movies Under the Stars Presents The Sandlot
- BRIC Celebrate Brooklyn! Festival: Sylvan Esso + Middle Kids
- Fish, Brew and BBQ