Sunrise Listening Tour
Saturday, May 11, 2013
6:00 a.m.–7:30 a.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Prospect Park is a vital rest and refueling point for thousands of songbirds migrating north during the spring. We will shut off our cellphones, walk silently, and open our ears to listen to the sounds of "the dawn chorus" in one part walking meditation, one part sensory re-education experience.
Please register below.
Directions to Prospect Park
- NYC Parks and AT&T Expand Free Public Wi-Fi and Solar Mobile Charging in Parks and at Beaches Citywide
- NYC PARKS REVEALS PARKS WITHOUT BORDERS EIGHT SHOWCASE PARKS
- NYC Parks Joins Japanese Delegates For Ceremonial Planting Of Cherry Blossom Tree Seedling In Prospect Park
- Saturday Woodland Corps
- Weekend Nature Exploration
- Introduction to Bird Watching
- Rowing on Prospect Park Lake
- Tending to a Growing Garden