Tuesday, January 1, 2013
1:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m.
This event repeats every day between 12/26/2012 and 1/1/2013.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Before video games, movies, and television, indoor games and projects helped pass the long winter days. At Lefferts Historic House, you can also try your hand at needlepoint!
Free | Suggested admission for adults on weekends; children 16 and under free.
Directions to Prospect Park
Prospect Park Weather
- NYC Parks and AT&T Expand Free Public Wi-Fi and Solar Mobile Charging in Parks and at Beaches Citywide
- NYC PARKS REVEALS PARKS WITHOUT BORDERS EIGHT SHOWCASE PARKS
- NYC Parks Joins Japanese Delegates For Ceremonial Planting Of Cherry Blossom Tree Seedling In Prospect Park
- Medicinal Plants Hike (Light)
- Prospect Park Alliance Monday Eastside Revival
- Prospect Park Alliance Thursday Corps
- Shape Up NYC: Cardio & Body Strengthening
- Lola Star's Dreamland Roller Disco Party: Oops, I Did It Again