CANCELLED: Express Yourself Writing Program
Friday, July 3, 2020
1:00 p.m.–2:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Please note: this event has been cancelled.
This is a workshop for adults with disabilities who have an interest in creative writing.
We will focus on non-fiction writing (essays, poems, lyrics, and memoirs). Participants share and read their stories. The workshop includes analysis and discussion of literary works, including some of the best-known works of the literary master, Edgar Allan Poe. The workshop includes the publication of an anthology of selected writings from participants.
Please call (718)-365-5516 to sign up for this class.
Directions to Poe Park
- January Events At Poe Park
- Greener Pastures: Celebrating 125 Years Of Bronx Parks
- Comic Book Art Exhibition On Display At Poe Park Visitor Center
- Express Yourself Arts Program
- Adaptive Chair Aerobics
- Kids and Families Recycle to Art
- Teen Game Zone
- Adults Le Petit Art