Adults Mixed Media Arts Technique
Tuesday, November 12, 2019
11:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Tuesday between 10/1/2019 and 12/31/2019.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Adults will create works that stretch the imagination, using multiple mediums to achieve imaginative effects.
The definition of imagination is the ability to come up with mental images of something that is not real or to come up with new and creative ideas (stones, wood, paint, feathers, 3D objects with 2D sketches).
October (Halloween): Steam Punk
November (Thanksgiving): 2D/3D
December: Whimsical Winter Wonder...Make your own gift wrapping paper, greeting cards, gifts
Directions to Poe Park
- January Events At Poe Park
- Greener Pastures: Celebrating 125 Years Of Bronx Parks
- Comic Book Art Exhibition On Display At Poe Park Visitor Center
- Special Express Arts: Mixed Media Arts
- Arts, Culture & Fun: Make Your Mark - Watercolor Painting Workshop
- Adaptive Chair Aerobics
- Kids and Families Recycle-to-Art
- Teen Game Zone