Disability Month Exhibition
Saturday, October 19, 2019
8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Saturday between 10/5/2019 and 10/26/2019.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
The Poe Park Visitor Center proudly presents our Disability Month Exhibition featuring the work of artists that speak to the challenges and lives of the disabled community. The works are touching, personal, powerful, and moving. The artists are Betty Murray, Esther Pagan, and Michelle Pappas.
Hours: This exhibition is on view at Poe Park Visitor Center on Tuesdays through Fridays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. through October 26. The gallery is closed on Sundays and Mondays.
Please note: Please call in advance to schedule your tour of the show, as gallery space is limited.
Directions to Poe Park
- January Events At Poe Park
- Greener Pastures: Celebrating 125 Years Of Bronx Parks
- Comic Book Art Exhibition On Display At Poe Park Visitor Center
- CANCELLED: Adults Le Petit Art
- CANCELLED: Express Yourself Arts Program
- CANCELLED: S.T.E.M. Thursdays
- CANCELLED: Kids & Families Imaginative Arts
- CANCELLED: Tiny Tots Stories, Art, Learning