Autism Awareness Month Exhibition
Tuesday, April 9, 2019
9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday between 4/2/2019 and 4/27/2019.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
The Poe Park Visitor Center is proud to present the work of Timotheus Davis, Devona Gamble. and Oswald James for its April art exhibition in connection with Autism Awareness Month. All of the works being presented are a mix of figurative and abstract styles. The show will be up through the month of April.
Directions to Poe Park
Know Before You Go
On Wednesday, November 27, 2019, this recreation center will close at 5:00 p.m. in observance of Thanksgiving Eve. On Thursday, November 28, 2019, this recreation center will be closed all day in observance of Thanksgiving Day.
- January Events At Poe Park
- Greener Pastures: Celebrating 125 Years Of Bronx Parks
- Comic Book Art Exhibition On Display At Poe Park Visitor Center
- Kids and Families Recycle-to-Art
- Teen Game Zone
- Tiny Tots Stories and Art
- Adults Le Petit Art
- Special Express Arts: Mixed Media Arts