Autism Awareness Month Exhibition
Tuesday, April 9, 2019
9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday between 4/2/2019 and 4/27/2019.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
The Poe Park Visitor Center is proud to present the work of Timotheus Davis, Devona Gamble. and Oswald James for its April art exhibition in connection with Autism Awareness Month. All of the works being presented are a mix of figurative and abstract styles. The show will be up through the month of April.
Directions to Poe Park
- January Events At Poe Park
- Greener Pastures: Celebrating 125 Years Of Bronx Parks
- Comic Book Art Exhibition On Display At Poe Park Visitor Center
- CANCELLED: Shape Up NYC: Latin Dance for Fitness
- Kids Art and Table-Top Activities
- 7th Annual Whimsical Winter Wonder... Exhibition
- CANCELLED: Shape Up NYC: Zumba
- Edgar Allan Poe Birthday Bash: All Things Poe