Communication and Socialization: Get-Together for Adults with Intellectual Disabilities
Tuesday, January 16, 2018
11:00 a.m.–11:45 a.m.
This event repeats every week on Tuesday between 1/2/2018 and 3/27/2018.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
This is an opportunity for adults with intellectual disabilities to meet new people, socialize, and communicate about a variety of topics using words, sign language, and picture communication. Staff, family, and college students are welcome.
Directions to Poe Park
- January Events At Poe Park
- Greener Pastures: Celebrating 125 Years Of Bronx Parks
- Comic Book Art Exhibition On Display At Poe Park Visitor Center
- Fifth Annual Whimsical Winter Wonder... Exhibition
- Shape Up Yoga Meditation
- Learn Signs from American Sign Language - Adults
- Le Petit Art - Adults
- Whimsical Winter Wonder Fantasy Photo Shoot