Kids Le Petit Art
Tuesday, September 19, 2017
2:30 p.m.–4:30 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Tuesday between 7/11/2017 and 9/26/2017.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Kids create their own miniature art to take home. The piece is small enough to carry in your pocket or in your hand. For ages 6 to 12 years old. Parents or adults welcome with their younger child.
- July: Thumb Things - Little ones make watercolor work of art with their very own thumb print
- August: Mini Greeting Cards-Make a mini greeting card to keep or give as a gift
- September: Mini Books - Make a mini journal, or coloring book of your own
Directions to Poe Park
- January Events At Poe Park
- Greener Pastures: Celebrating 125 Years Of Bronx Parks
- Comic Book Art Exhibition On Display At Poe Park Visitor Center
- Fifth Annual Whimsical Winter Wonder... Exhibition
- Shape Up NYC: Zumba - Adults
- The Comadrazo
- Adults Create Your Own Holiday Wrapping Paper
- Kids Paper Arts and Crafts