Kids Imaginative Arts
Thursday, September 14, 2017
2:30 p.m.–4:30 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Thursday between 7/6/2017 and 9/28/2017.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Get your creative juices flowing with imaginative art. Cell phone photography is part of the activities. Kids will create pieces combining 2D and 3D for creative effect. Use your cell phone camera to capture your 3D effect
Needed: Cell phone camera
Monthly Kids Imaginative Arts Projects
- July: 3D Illusion - Stand it Up, 3D Hole, Sliding Water Drop, Floating Sphere
- August: Pencil Sketch and Things Galore (2D and 3D combined)
- Sseptember: Silhouettes Abalze (silouhettes and color mix)
Directions to Poe Park
- January Events At Poe Park
- Greener Pastures: Celebrating 125 Years Of Bronx Parks
- Comic Book Art Exhibition On Display At Poe Park Visitor Center
- The Bronx Meets East Africa
- CANCELLED: Basic Sign Language
- CANCELLED: Special Express Arts 1
- CANCELLED: Adults Le Petit Zen Art
- Recycle to Art