Crochet Two-Color Easy Open Mesh Beach/Market Bag
Saturday, June 7, 2014
10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m.
This event repeats every week on Saturday between 11/2/2013 and 8/30/2014.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Learn to make an open mesh bag for the beach, or to put your crochet projects and yarn into. Bring your own materials. Choose any two complementary or contrasting colors of your choice. Think summer colors--for beginners, we would suggest avoiding dark colors. If you cannot find cotton yarn, then get acrylic yarn. Avoid stretchy yarns
- #4 (Worsted Wt.) 100% cotton yarn (1 skein color A; 1 skein color B)
- #J crochet hook
Directions to Poe Park
- January Events At Poe Park
- Greener Pastures: Celebrating 125 Years Of Bronx Parks
- Comic Book Art Exhibition On Display At Poe Park Visitor Center
- Tiny Tots Stories and Art
- The Bronx Meets East Africa
- Up-Cycle-to-Art/Vintage and Steam Punk
- Communication and Socialization Get Together
- Kids Le Petit Art