Urban Oasis: 30 Years Painting Bronx Parks by Daniel Hauben
Friday, May 2, 2014
9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday between 4/26/2014 and 5/31/2014.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Well known for his urban vistas, Daniel Hauben has spent many a lovely day painting Bronx parks.
His new exhibit at the Poe Park VIsitor Center includes giclee prints on canvas and paper, as well as original oil and pastel paintings in locations such as Van Cortlandt Park, the Bronx Zoo, the New York Botanical Gardens, Wave Hill, Saint James Park, Old Fort Four Park, Pelham Bay Park, and Poe Park.
Directions to Poe Park
- January Events At Poe Park
- Greener Pastures: Celebrating 125 Years Of Bronx Parks
- Comic Book Art Exhibition On Display At Poe Park Visitor Center
- Shape Up NYC Latin Dance for Fitness
- Fifth Annual Whimsical Winter Wonder... Exhibition
- Edgar Allan Poe: His Life and Times in the Bronx
- Kids Paper Arts and Crafts
- Whimsical Winter Wonder Fantasy Photo Shoot