Beginners Tunisian Crochet
Tuesday, April 8, 2014
1:30 a.m.–2:30 a.m.
This event repeats every week on Tuesday between 2/4/2014 and 5/27/2014.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Learn basic Tunisian or Afghan crochet in this class, where you'll learn to use the technique to make a pot holder.
- One skein light colored worsted weight (#4) yarn
- #H crochet hook
Directions to Poe Park
- January Events At Poe Park
- Greener Pastures: Celebrating 125 Years Of Bronx Parks
- Comic Book Art Exhibition On Display At Poe Park Visitor Center
- Tiny Tots Stories and Art
- The Bronx Meets East Africa
- Up-Cycle-to-Art/Vintage and Steam Punk
- Kids Mixed Media Arts
- Kids Le Petit Art