Tunisian Crochet Beginners
Saturday, March 15, 2014
10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m.
This event repeats every week on Saturday between 2/1/2014 and 5/31/2014.
Learn basic Tunisian or Afghan crochet in this class, where you'll learn to use the technique to make a pot holder.
- One skein light colored worsted weight (#4) yarn
- #H crochet hook
Directions to Poe Park
- January Events At Poe Park
- Greener Pastures: Celebrating 125 Years Of Bronx Parks
- Comic Book Art Exhibition On Display At Poe Park Visitor Center
- Shape Up NYC Latin Dance for Fitness
- Fifth Annual Whimsical Winter Wonder... Exhibition
- Edgar Allan Poe: His Life and Times in the Bronx
- Kids Paper Arts and Crafts
- Whimsical Winter Wonder Fantasy Photo Shoot