Whimsical Winter Wonderland exhibit
Saturday, January 18, 2014
8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
This event repeats every day between 12/3/2013 and 2/22/2014.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Sixteen emerging and established artists interpret a Whimsical Winter Wonderland.
These American and international artists’ works will charm and delight the spirit of the child or the child within.
Curated by Lucy Aponte and Laura Alvarez.
Due to popular demand, it has been extended to February 22, with the closing exhibition on that date, from 1:00 p.m.-3:30 p.m.
Please note: The gallery is closed on Sundays, Mondays and holidays.
Directions to Poe Park
- January Events At Poe Park
- Greener Pastures: Celebrating 125 Years Of Bronx Parks
- Comic Book Art Exhibition On Display At Poe Park Visitor Center
- Shape Up NYC Latin Dance for Fitness
- Fifth Annual Whimsical Winter Wonder... Exhibition
- Edgar Allan Poe: His Life and Times in the Bronx
- Kids Paper Arts and Crafts
- Whimsical Winter Wonder Fantasy Photo Shoot