Friday, June 21, 2013
11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Friday between 6/21/2013 and 9/27/2013.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Tai Chi is sometimes described as meditation in motion, incorporating breathing with gentle movement. The movements flow from one to another connecting the body and mind; reducing stress and increasing chi or energy. It also helps ground and calm the practitioner, while increasing flexibility, strength, and balance.
This class is for adults.
Directions to Poe Park
- January Events At Poe Park
- Greener Pastures: Celebrating 125 Years Of Bronx Parks
- Comic Book Art Exhibition On Display At Poe Park Visitor Center
- Fifth Annual Whimsical Winter Wonder... Exhibition
- Shape Up NYC Latin Dance for Fitness
- Edgar Allan Poe: His Life and Times in the Bronx
- Kids Paper Arts and Crafts
- Whimsical Winter Wonder Fantasy Photo Shoot