Film Making Workshop
Saturday, April 13, 2013
10:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Saturday between 3/16/2013 and 4/13/2013.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Take a film workshop on DSLR Motion Photography with filmmaker Eddie Olmo. Students will learn photography in film making, writing a script and basic editing and will have the chance to create their own 3-minute film. Information on how to submit to Film Festivals will also be provided.
On April 13, students will screen and showcase their projects for a public audience.
Workshops will consist of 6 classes and 1 day of screening of 4 hours each every Saturday starting March 16 to April 13, 2013 from 10:30am - 2:30pm. Classes will be open to the age group of 16 and over with a class limit of 20 students.
Participants should call, email, or come in to sign up and be able to commit to completing the series.
2640 Grand Concourse, Bronx NY 10458 (between Kingsbridge Road & 192nd Street
Poe Visitor Center
Directions to Poe Park
Poe Park Weather
- January Events At Poe Park
- Greener Pastures: Celebrating 125 Years Of Bronx Parks
- Comic Book Art Exhibition On Display At Poe Park Visitor Center
- Le Petit Art-Still Life Water Colors
- Creative Arts: Upcycle Art - Adults
- Kids Express
- Recycle-to-Art-Scrap Glam Jelly Fish
- Kid's Whimsies: Line Figures With Personality