Back to Monuments List
Liam O'Brien Memorial
Click image for larger view
- Location: Split Rock Golf Course, twelfth hole
- Description: Plaque set in base within frame
- Materials: Plaque--black mineral; base--concrete; frame--wood
- Dimensions: plaque l 10½" x w 7½"; base l 1'3 5/8" x w 1'2½" ; frame l 1'4 3/8" x w 1'3¼"
- Cast: ca. 1992
- Dedicated: March 16, 1992
- Inscription: IN LOVING MEMORY / LIAM O'BRIEN / 3 - 16 - 92 / DEDICATED BY YOUR LONG LIFE COMPANION / MARIE McQUAID / WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN
Please note, the NAME field includes a primary designation as well as alternate namings often in common or popular usage. The DEDICATED field refers to the most recent dedication, most often, but not necessarily the original dedication date. If the monument did not have a formal dedication, the year listed reflects the date of installation.
For more information, please contact Art & Antiquities at (212) 360-8143