Pelham Bay Park
Looking for a baseball league for your child to join?
Visit BeFitNYC to find leagues, programs, and facilities in your neighborhood.
denotes a wheelchair softball field.
|Name||Location||# of Fields||Type of Surface||Accessible|
|Pelham Bay Park - Rodman's Neck||City Island Ave. & City Island Circle||2||Turf/Regulation|
|Pelham Bay Park Rice Stadium||Middletown Rd. & New England Thruway||1||Regulation|
|Pelham Bay Park Rice Stadium||New England Expwy. & Middletown Rd.||2||Turf|
|Pelham Bay Park Rice Stadium||Stadium Ave. & Middletown Rd.||2||Turf|
How to Reserve an Athletic Field or Court
Organized leagues or special events need a permit to use an athletic field or court. For people under 18, the permit is free. For those 18 and over, a fee is required.
To reserve space, please see Athletic Permits and Applications.
Directions to Pelham Bay Park
Know Before You Go
Orchard Beach Nature Center
The Orchard Beach Nature Center is currently closed due to construction. Please visit our Capital Projects Tracker to follow this project's progress.
Anticipated Completion: Summer 2018
- NEW YORK CITY’S 14 MILES OF PUBLIC BEACHES OPEN THIS WEEKEND
- SPRING BREAK: NYC PARKS’ URBAN PARK RANGERS OFFER SCHOOL RECESS FUN FOR KIDS ACROSS THE CITY
- NYC PARKS OPENS OUTDOOR GYM AND NATURE WALK AT PELHAM BAY PARK
- Fun Stuff in the Park: Will Shaw, Comedic Juggling
- Stories In The Shade
- NYRR Open Run: Pelham Bay Park
- Movies Under The Stars: Black Panther
- Historic New York: Orchard Beach
- Barbecuing Areas
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Bocce Courts
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Football Fields
- Golf Courses
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Hiking Trails
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Kayak/Canoe Launch Sites
- Nature Centers
- Roller Hockey
- Running Tracks
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots