Pelham Bay Park
Bartow's Literary Elevenses Book Club
Saturday, June 16, 2018
10:00 a.m.–11:30 a.m.
This event repeats on the 3rd Saturday of every month between 2/17/2018 and 7/21/2018.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Join Museum Guides Laura DeRiggi and Caitlyn Sellar as they lead a historical-fiction book club where literature and tea blend for a savory adventure.
Contact Bartow-Pell Mansion Museum for the current book being explored. Tea and light refreshments will be served; please bring a sweet or savory snack for the group to enjoy! Come be a part of the fun.
Directions to Pelham Bay Park
Know Before You Go
Orchard Beach Nature Center
The Orchard Beach Nature Center is currently closed due to construction. Please visit our Capital Projects Tracker to follow this project's progress.
Anticipated Completion: Summer 2018
- NEW YORK CITY’S 14 MILES OF PUBLIC BEACHES OPEN THIS WEEKEND
- SPRING BREAK: NYC PARKS’ URBAN PARK RANGERS OFFER SCHOOL RECESS FUN FOR KIDS ACROSS THE CITY
- NYC PARKS OPENS OUTDOOR GYM AND NATURE WALK AT PELHAM BAY PARK
- Fun Stuff in the Park: Will Shaw, Comedic Juggling
- Stories In The Shade
- NYRR Open Run: Pelham Bay Park
- Movies Under The Stars: Black Panther
- Historic New York: Orchard Beach
- Barbecuing Areas
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Bocce Courts
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Football Fields
- Golf Courses
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Hiking Trails
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Kayak/Canoe Launch Sites
- Nature Centers
- Roller Hockey
- Running Tracks
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots