Paerdegat Basin Park
In order to invest in the care of our parks, we must regularly redesign and rebuild our city’s parks and facilities. We do this through designing, procuring, and building capital projects. Find out more information about capital projects taking place within this park by choosing a project below.
|Paerdegat Athletic Center Boiler Reconstruction||1500 Paerdegat Avenue North||Design|
This is a tentative project list, as not all proposed projects will become active projects. To learn more about proposed projects, visit our How We Build Parks page.
- Citywide Conduit Reconstruction (Hurricane Sandy)
- Paerdegat Basin Park Diamond Point Yacht Club Reconstruction
- Paerdegat Basin Park Hudson River Yacht Club Reconstruction
- Paerdegat Basin Park Midget Squadron Yacht Club Reconstruction
- Paerdegat Basin Park Paerdegat Athletic Center Remaining Scope
- Paerdegat Basin Park Paerdegat Squadron Yacht Club Reconstruction
|Paerdegat Athletic Center Air Conditioning Reconstruction||View Details|
|Paerdegat Basin Yacht Club Parking Lot Reconstruction||View Details|
How We Build Parks
Visit our How We Build Parks page to learn more about the three main phases of the city’s capital process and how a project becomes eligible for capital funding.