In order to invest in the care of our parks, we must regularly redesign and rebuild our city’s parks and facilities. We do this through designing, procuring, and building capital projects. Find out more information about capital projects taking place within this park by choosing a project below.
|Riverside Park West 142nd Street Dog Run Construction||West 142nd Street and Riverside Drive||Design|
This is a tentative project list, as not all proposed projects will become active projects. To learn more about proposed projects, visit our How We Build Parks page.
- Riverside Park 148th Street Paths Reconstruction
- Riverside Park Basketball Courts and Pathways Reconstruction
How We Build Parks
Visit our How We Build Parks page to learn more about the three main phases of the city’s capital process and how a project becomes eligible for capital funding.
Directions to Riverside Park
- NYC PARKS BREAKS GROUND ON NEW UPPER WEST SIDE SKATE PARK IN RIVERSIDE PARK
- NYC PARKS COMPLETES RECONSTRUCTION OF HISTORIC 79th STREET BOAT BASIN A-DOCK
- Remembering Three Giants With A “Parks Connection”