Summer on the Hudson: Nature Walks
Saturday, May 24, 2014
9:30 a.m.–11:00 a.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Join Leslie Day, naturalist and author of Field Guide to the Natural World of New York City, and Field Guide to the Street Trees of New York City, (Johns Hopkins University Press) for a nature walk.
Learn about the trees, plants and bird life of Riverside Park.
The walk will explore the trees and birds along the river to the gardens.
Summer on the Hudson, Riverside Park Conservancy
Directions to Riverside Park
- NYC PARKS COMPLETES RECONSTRUCTION OF HISTORIC 79th STREET BOAT BASIN A-DOCK
- Remembering Three Giants With A “Parks Connection”
- Summer On The Hudson In Riverside Park Announces 2014 Season Line Up
- Summer on the Hudson: Riverside HIIT
- Summer on the Hudson: Human Chess
- Eat Your Greens: Delectable Vegetarian Recipes for Your Garden Veggies
- Summer on the Hudson: Yoga Flow
- Summer on the Hudson: Butt & Gut