Summer on the Hudson: Dance for Sculptures
Saturday, May 17, 2014
7:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Saturday between 5/17/2014 and 5/24/2014.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Muna Tseng Dance Projects’ newly commissioned choreography engages with Chuck Ginnever’s monumental steel sculptures, Medusa and High Rise, overlooking the Hudson River, its metal ice breakers, and the George Washington Bridge.
Performances co-sponsored by NYC Parks and the Cynthia-Reeves Gallery in association with Chuck Ginnever and Gayle Maxon-Edgerton, GME LLC.
Summer on the Hudson, Riverside Park Conservancy, Cynthia-Reeves Gallery
Directions to Riverside Park
- NYC PARKS COMPLETES RECONSTRUCTION OF HISTORIC 79th STREET BOAT BASIN A-DOCK
- Remembering Three Giants With A “Parks Connection”
- Summer On The Hudson In Riverside Park Announces 2014 Season Line Up
- Summer on the Hudson: Tai Chi
- Summer on the Hudson: Riverside HIIT
- Summer on the Hudson: Yoga Flow
- Summer on the Hudson: Butt & Gut
- Summer on the Hudson: Make Some Noise: A Celebration of Women and Music