Nature Exploration Walk (moderate)
Saturday, December 14, 2013
11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
The Urban Park Ranger hiking guides will introduce you to the hidden gems of New York City, and places often off limits to the general public. On our hikes, you may explore nature, discover our city’s rich history and diverse culture, or just unplug form the world to clear your head.
Hiking programs feature intensity levels ranging from light (a leisurely stroll on mostly paved paths), to moderate (longer, faster paced hikes on rugged terrain), to vigorous (long distance, with hills and rugged terrain). For all hiking programs we recommend wearing comfortable shoes or boots, and packing water and a light snack.
Directions to Riverside Park
- NYC PARKS COMPLETES RECONSTRUCTION OF HISTORIC 79th STREET BOAT BASIN A-DOCK
- Remembering Three Giants With A “Parks Connection”
- Summer On The Hudson In Riverside Park Announces 2014 Season Line Up
- Summer on the Hudson: Tai Chi
- Summer on the Hudson: Riverside HIIT
- Summer on the Hudson: Yoga Flow
- Summer on the Hudson: Butt & Gut
- Summer on the Hudson: Make Some Noise: A Celebration of Women and Music