Experience Life As A Plant
Friday, May 17, 2013
2:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
How does it feel to be a plant? Join us as we explore the lives of plants, pollinators, and soil organisms in Riverside Park, a wonderful ecosystem along the Hudson River. We will commune with our living, breathing, flowering friends through movement, drawing and poetry. All ages welcome.
Please register below.
Directions to Riverside Park
- NYC PARKS COMPLETES RECONSTRUCTION OF HISTORIC 79th STREET BOAT BASIN A-DOCK
- Remembering Three Giants With A “Parks Connection”
- Summer On The Hudson In Riverside Park Announces 2014 Season Line Up
- Summer on the Hudson: Tai Chi
- Summer on the Hudson: Riverside HIIT
- Summer on the Hudson: Yoga Flow
- Summer on the Hudson: Butt & Gut
- Summer on the Hudson: Make Some Noise: A Celebration of Women and Music