Community Fitness Day in Morningside Park - Part of Harlem Earth Day Celebrations
Sunday, April 7, 2013
10:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
- Adult fitness boot camp, Brownstone Fitness
- Children’s yoga workshop, Chloe the Yogi
- Flat fix workshop, MODSquad Cycles
- Mini dog training sessions/dog watering, treat station, Doggedly Devoted
- Healthy beverages and snacks, Body Local
- Health screenings/Info, Park North Physical Therapy
Between 113th and 114th Street on the lower level of the park. Enter at either 113th and Manhattan Ave. or 114th Street and Morningside Ave.
Directions to Morningside Park
- NYC PARKS ANNOUNCES SLATE OF SPRING AND SUMMER PUBLIC ART EXHIBITIONS AROUND THE CITY
- NYC Parks Street Games In East Harlem Brings Back Classic Games Of The 60’S And 70’S
- Funds Allocated To Restore Marcus Garvey Park’s Historic Fire Watchtower - Ribbon is Cut on Morningside Park's 123rd Street Playground