Looking for a baseball league for your child to join?
Visit BeFitNYC to find leagues, programs, and facilities in your neighborhood.
denotes a wheelchair softball field.
Browse Our Field and Court Map
Find out which athletic fields have been permitted and see what’s available for the current season at McCarren Park
List of Baseball Fields
|Name||Location||# of Fields||Type of Surface||Accessible||closeMessages|
|McCarren Park||Between Bedford and Driggs avenues, west of Lorimer Street||1||Grass|
|McCarren Park||North 12th Street between Bedford and Driggs avenues||2||Grass|
|McCarren Park||North 12th Street and Bedford Avenue||2||Asphalt|
How to Reserve an Athletic Field or Court
Organized leagues or special events need a permit to use an athletic field or court. For people under 18, the permit is free. For those 18 and over, a fee is required.
To reserve space, please see Athletic Permits and Applications.
Directions to McCarren Park
- NYC PARKS PREPARES KIDS FOR BACK TO SCHOOL SEASON WITH YOUTH TECH WORKSHOPS ALL WEEK
- NYC PARKS ADDS THREE NEW BARBECUE AREAS TO BUSY MCCARREN PARK IN BROOKLYN
- NEW YORKERS ACROSS THE FIVE BOROUGHS “TREE-CYCLE” AT 21st ANNUAL MULCHFEST
- McCarren Adult Morning Basketball
- McCarren Weight Room Open Access
- Adult Open Access
- Mommy & Me Exercise
- Walk It Off