>Senior Games Clinics: Basketball
Wednesday, February 20, 2019
6:00 a.m.–7:30 a.m.
This event repeats every week on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday between 2/1/2019 and 4/30/2019.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Train with us for the NYC Parks Senior Games! At our clinics, you can get a feel for what the Senior Games are like, sharpen your skills, learn new strategies, and meet new friends.
McCarren Play Center is hosting Basketball Clinics from 6:00 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. on Mondays through Fridays from February 1 through April 30. Train with some of our best staff to improve your individual and team play for the tournament in May. Instructors will provide the rules, materials, tips, and scrimmage play.
About the NYC Parks Senior Games
NYC Parks is inviting seniors and adults ages 50+ to compete in the fourth annual Senior Games on May 6-10, 2019! Additional competitions include swimming, track and field, bowling, table tennis, pickleball, shuffleboard, cornhole, and a 9.4-mile run. To register, visit our Senior Games page. Registration ends on March 31.
FREE with an NYC Parks Recreation Center Membership. Memberships for seniors cost $25 per year. Learn more about becoming a member.
Directions to McCarren Park
- NYC PARKS PREPARES KIDS FOR BACK TO SCHOOL SEASON WITH YOUTH TECH WORKSHOPS ALL WEEK
- NYC PARKS ADDS THREE NEW BARBECUE AREAS TO BUSY MCCARREN PARK IN BROOKLYN
- NEW YORKERS ACROSS THE FIVE BOROUGHS “TREE-CYCLE” AT 21st ANNUAL MULCHFEST
- Senior Games Clinics: Basketball
- Senior Games Clinics: Cornhole
- Senior Games Clinics: Table Tennis
- Senior Games Clinics: Pickleball
- Senior Games Fitness Clinics