>Events on a Shoestring (Part 1 of 2)
Saturday, January 12, 2019
11:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
Want to host a youth event, class, film screening, or any other type of event in your community garden? In part one of this workshop, you will learn how to plan community events for your garden. From finding partners in your neighborhood to designing your garden to host programming, this workshop will cover best practices to event planning in your garden. Part 2 will be in the spring and will cover design strategies for hosting events and workdays in the garden. Members of registered GreenThumb gardens who attend both workshops will be eligible to receive a set of limited resources to plan and execute a garden event.
Community gardeners and members of the public please RSVP on Eventbrite. School gardeners please RSVP at growtolearn.org.
Este taller se ofrecerá con traducción al español.
Directions to McCarren Park
- NYC PARKS PREPARES KIDS FOR BACK TO SCHOOL SEASON WITH YOUTH TECH WORKSHOPS ALL WEEK
- NYC PARKS ADDS THREE NEW BARBECUE AREAS TO BUSY MCCARREN PARK IN BROOKLYN
- NEW YORKERS ACROSS THE FIVE BOROUGHS “TREE-CYCLE” AT 21st ANNUAL MULCHFEST
- Movies Under the Stars: Teen Titans Go! To the Movie
- Photography Scavenger Hunt
- Winter Solstice Silent Yoga Celebration
- Movies Under the Stars: Elf
- Events on a Shoestring (Part 1 of 2)