>Winter Solstice Silent Yoga Celebration
Friday, December 21, 2018
7:00 p.m.–8:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Welcome the season at this joyful Winter Solstice Silent Yoga Celebration!
Join us for this unique yoga experience with an individual practice done in a group setting. This class will use "Sound Off" wireless glowing headphones, which let you hear the teacher's voice at the perfect level, while completely immersing you in movement and music. This wonderful session will begin with an open meditation then move into a long vinyasa.
Please bring your own mat, blankets, and props.
Directions to McCarren Park
- NYC PARKS PREPARES KIDS FOR BACK TO SCHOOL SEASON WITH YOUTH TECH WORKSHOPS ALL WEEK
- NYC PARKS ADDS THREE NEW BARBECUE AREAS TO BUSY MCCARREN PARK IN BROOKLYN
- NEW YORKERS ACROSS THE FIVE BOROUGHS “TREE-CYCLE” AT 21st ANNUAL MULCHFEST
- Senior Games Clinics: Cornhole
- Senior Games Clinics: Table Tennis
- Senior Games Clinics: Pickleball
- Senior Games Clinics: Basketball
- Senior Games Fitness Clinics