2018 Senior Games Table Tennis Clinic
Wednesday, February 14, 2018
10:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday between 2/5/2018 and 4/27/2018.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Let's get ready to rumble! As the 2018 Senior Games slowly approaches, get ready to sharpen those skills with our Table Tennis Clinic hosted by McCarren Play Center.
Come out and get ready to train hard for the 2018 Senior Games, for adults ages 50 and older. Train with some of our best staff and challenge our members in competitions to help build your skills.
Please note: the first day of the clinic is free. To participate in the clinic after the first day, you'll need a Recreation Center Membership
Directions to McCarren Park
Know Before You Go
McCarren Play Center
On Saturday, May 26, 2018, the yoga class is cancelled. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- NYC PARKS ADDS THREE NEW BARBECUE AREAS TO BUSY MCCARREN PARK IN BROOKLYN
- NEW YORKERS ACROSS THE FIVE BOROUGHS “TREE-CYCLE” AT 21st ANNUAL MULCHFEST
- NYC Parks Issues Request For Expressions Of Interest For Ice Skating Rink And/or Winter Activities At Mccarren Park Pool
- Movies Under the Stars: Stonewall (R)
- Go Green! Brooklyn Festival
- Movies Under the Stars: Saturday Church
- Movies Under the Stars: Festival Friday: Austin Film Festival - Pariah (R)
- It's My Park at McCarren Park