2018 NYC Parks Senior Games: Pickleball Clinic
Tuesday, February 6, 2018
12:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Prepare for the 2018 NYC Parks Senior Games with this pickleball clinic.
Pickleball is a super fun, low-impact paddle sport that combines elements of tennis, table tennis, and badminton. Join us to engage in a healthy and friendly competition, practice, learn new tricks, and so much more.
Please note: The first day of the clinic is free. A recreation center membership is required after the first day of the clinic.
The first day of the clinic is free. A recreation center membership is required after the first day of the clinic.
Directions to McCarren Park
Know Before You Go
McCarren Play Center
On Saturday, May 26, 2018, the yoga class is cancelled. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- NYC PARKS ADDS THREE NEW BARBECUE AREAS TO BUSY MCCARREN PARK IN BROOKLYN
- NEW YORKERS ACROSS THE FIVE BOROUGHS “TREE-CYCLE” AT 21st ANNUAL MULCHFEST
- NYC Parks Issues Request For Expressions Of Interest For Ice Skating Rink And/or Winter Activities At Mccarren Park Pool
- Movies Under the Stars: Stonewall (R)
- Go Green! Brooklyn Festival
- Movies Under the Stars: Saturday Church
- Movies Under the Stars: Festival Friday: Austin Film Festival - Pariah (R)
- It's My Park at McCarren Park