Nassau Ave, Bayard, Leonard & N 12 Sts
Directions via Google Maps
A park equally valued and cherished in Greenpoint and Williamsburg, McCarren Park is the site of endless games of kickball, soccer, baseball, bocce, handball, basketball, football, and tennis, not to mention running meets and playground antics. It is 35 acres of bustling activity, shared by families born into the neighborhood, recent immigrants, and young renters. McCarren Park is home to the McCarren Park Pool and Play Center, completed in 2012 to be respite on hot days and a year-round center of community life.
Have some fun at this free outdoor pool! Find out about pool hours, swim programs, pool rules, and more.
Directions to McCarren Park
Know Before You Go
McCarren Play Center
New York City’s recreation centers and indoor pools remain closed to the general public until further notice to provide COVID-19 related services as well as free childcare options for children who are scheduled for blended learning. To learn more or to apply for the childcare program, please visit the New York City Department of Education’s Learning Bridges program page.
Once we reopen, NYC Parks will extend all existing recreation center memberships to cover the length of time we are closed to the general public.
- NYC PARKS PREPARES KIDS FOR BACK TO SCHOOL SEASON WITH YOUTH TECH WORKSHOPS ALL WEEK
- NYC PARKS ADDS THREE NEW BARBECUE AREAS TO BUSY MCCARREN PARK IN BROOKLYN
- NEW YORKERS ACROSS THE FIVE BOROUGHS “TREE-CYCLE” AT 21st ANNUAL MULCHFEST
- Father Popieluszko Square
- Father Popieluszko Statue
- Mccarren Park
- Mccarren Park - The Asian Longhorned Beetle
- Mccarren Pool