N. 12 St., Lorimer St., Manhattan Ave. bet. Bayard St. and Berry St. - Nassau Ave.
Directions via Google Maps
A park equally valued and cherished in Greenpoint and Williamsburg, McCarren Park is the site of endless games of kickball, soccer, baseball, bocce, handball, basketball, football, and tennis, not to mention running meets and playground antics. It is 35 acres of bustling activity, shared by families born into the neighborhood, recent immigrants, and young renters. McCarren Park is home to the McCarren Park Pool and Play Center, completed in 2012 to be respite on hot days and a year-round center of community life.
Do you know someone with a disability looking for a running program? Join NYC Parks and Fast Feet NYC for an...
Have some fun at this free outdoor pool! Find out about pool hours, swim programs, pool rules, and more.
Directions to McCarren Park
Know Before You Go
McCarren Play Center
On Wednesday, November 27, 2019, this recreation center will close at 5:00 p.m. in observance of Thanksgiving Eve. On Thursday, November 28, 2019, this recreation center will be closed all day in observance of Thanksgiving Day.
- NYC PARKS PREPARES KIDS FOR BACK TO SCHOOL SEASON WITH YOUTH TECH WORKSHOPS ALL WEEK
- NYC PARKS ADDS THREE NEW BARBECUE AREAS TO BUSY MCCARREN PARK IN BROOKLYN
- NEW YORKERS ACROSS THE FIVE BOROUGHS “TREE-CYCLE” AT 21st ANNUAL MULCHFEST
- Citywide Energy Efficient Ballfield Lighting Retrofits (CNYG-2915M)
- McCarren Park Ballfield 3 Reconstruction
- McCarren Park Pool Bathhouse Reconstruction
- Father Popieluszko Square
- Father Popieluszko Statue
- Mccarren Park
- Mccarren Park - The Asian Longhorned Beetle
- Tom Stofka Garden