Nassau Ave, Bayard, Leonard & N 12 Sts
Directions via Google Maps
A park equally valued and cherished in Greenpoint and Williamsburg, McCarren Park is the site of endless games of kickball, soccer, baseball, bocce, handball, basketball, football, and tennis, not to mention running meets and playground antics. It is 35 acres of bustling activity, shared by families born into the neighborhood, recent immigrants, and young renters. McCarren Park is home to the McCarren Park Pool and Play Center, a respite on hot days and a year-round center of community life.
Have some fun at this free outdoor pool! Find out about pool hours, swim programs, pool rules, and more.
Directions to McCarren Park
- NYC PARKS CUTS THE RIBBON ON NEW CAFÉ AT McCARREN PARK
- NYC PARKS PREPARES KIDS FOR BACK TO SCHOOL SEASON WITH YOUTH TECH WORKSHOPS ALL WEEK
- NYC PARKS ADDS THREE NEW BARBECUE AREAS TO BUSY MCCARREN PARK IN BROOKLYN
- McCarren Park Ballfield 3 Reconstruction
- McCarren Park Bathhouse Roof & Exterior Walls Reconstruction
- Father Popieluszko Square
- Father Popieluszko Statue
- Mccarren Park
- Mccarren Park - The Asian Longhorned Beetle
- Mccarren Pool