CityParks Seniors Fitness: Yoga
Wednesday, June 11, 2014
9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
This event repeats every week on Monday and Wednesday between 4/28/2014 and 6/18/2014.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
The CityParks Seniors Fitness program offers free tennis lessons, yoga instruction, and fitness walking in 14 parks across the city. The program aims to keep neighborhood parks a great place for community activity. Even in moderate amounts, exercise can help us feel better, maintain or lose weight, reduce risk of heart disease and diabetes, and minimize the symptoms of arthritis. No matter how old we are, our bodies always benefit from physical activity. All equipment and instruction is provided free of charge.
Marine Park - Nature Center - Ave. U & E. 32 St.
Directions to Marine Park
Marine Park Weather
- Major Habitat Restoration And Trail Development Project Gets Underway This Fall In Marine Park
- More Than 30,000 New Yorkers Celebrate The Outdoors At Tenth Anniversary Of Adventures NYC
- NYC Parks Joins The National Park Service In Announcing New Bicycle And Kayak Rental Concession For Jamaica
- Kids Week Brooklyn: Find My Way - Maps and Compasses
- Kids Week Brooklyn: Shelter Building
- Kids Week Brooklyn: Nature Games
- Kids Week Brooklyn: Birds of Prey
- Kids Week Brooklyn: Knot Tying
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Bocce Courts
- Cricket Fields
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Football Fields
- Golf Courses
- Handball Courts
- Hiking Trails
- Kayak/Canoe Launch Sites
- Model Aircraft Fields
- Nature Centers
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Skate Parks
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots