Marcus Garvey Park
View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
Fire Watch Tower
- Location: Madison Avenue, southwest of East 121 Street
- Architect: James Bogardus
- Description: Frame, deck, bell
- Materials: Cast iron, wood, iron
- Dedicated: 1857
- Donor: Fire Department
Directions to Marcus Garvey Park
Know Before You Go
Pelham Fritz Recreation Center
As of Tuesday, March 17, for the safety of our patrons, all recreation centers are closed to the public until further notice.
- NYC PARKS CELEBRATES RESTORATION OF HISTORIC MOUNT MORRIS FIRE WATCHTOWER IN MARCUS GARVEY PARK
- NYC PARKS PARTNERS WITH FACEBOOK’S ARTIST IN RESIDENCE PROGRAM TO CREATE COLORFUL COMMUNITY MURALS ON TWO MANHATTAN BASKETBALL COURTS
- Walk It Out! Trail Dedicated At Marcus Garvey Park