Marcus Garvey Park
View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
Fire Watch Tower
- Location: Madison Avenue, southwest of East 121 Street
- Architect: James Bogardus
- Description: Frame, deck, bell
- Materials: Cast iron, wood, iron
- Dedicated: 1857
- Donor: Fire Department
Directions to Marcus Garvey Park
Know Before You Go
Pelham Fritz Recreation Center
We are experiencing a temporary disruption in our phone service. Please contact the center at (646) 477-2354. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Walk It Out! Trail Dedicated At Marcus Garvey Park
- Funds Invested To Restore Historic Fire Watchtower
- Funds Allocated To Restore Marcus Garvey Park’s Historic Fire Watchtower - Ribbon is Cut on Morningside Park's 123rd Street Playground