Marcus Garvey Park
>Tonight We Dance: A Night of Jazz & Swing
Saturday, September 29, 2018
5:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Join us for a night of swing, dance, and live jazz! Enjoy dancing with The Harlem Swing Dance Society and Harlem Renaissance Orchestra, share stories, and listen to the music reminiscent of the Big Band Era.
Dance lessons take place from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Enjoy live music from Harlem Renaissance Orchestra, an 18 piece Orchestra, from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.; all are welcome to dance!
This event is FREE and open to the public.
Contact (212) 360-1430 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding accessibility.
Come ready to have a great time!
Directions to Marcus Garvey Park
- Walk It Out! Trail Dedicated At Marcus Garvey Park
- Funds Invested To Restore Historic Fire Watchtower
- Funds Allocated To Restore Marcus Garvey Park’s Historic Fire Watchtower - Ribbon is Cut on Morningside Park's 123rd Street Playground
- Tea Social at 'The Pelham'
- Guest Artist Dance Workshops: Celebrating the Influence of African-American Dances
- Step Into Dancing
- Art Inspired By Thierry Bishe
- Ultimate Obstacle Course