Marcus Garvey Park
>Friends and Family Day
Saturday, September 22, 2018
11:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Join our fall celebration of friends and family with Pelham Fritz Recreation Center members and staff!
Come and learn the latest line dances, Lindy Hop, and work out in the fresh air in the greenery of the beautiful Marcus Garvey Park. The day will consist of the fitness classes usually held indoors - Zumba, Total Body Conditioning, Hula Hoop Fitness, and a variety of art classes.
Directions to Marcus Garvey Park
- Walk It Out! Trail Dedicated At Marcus Garvey Park
- Funds Invested To Restore Historic Fire Watchtower
- Funds Allocated To Restore Marcus Garvey Park’s Historic Fire Watchtower - Ribbon is Cut on Morningside Park's 123rd Street Playground
- Tea Social at 'The Pelham'
- Guest Artist Dance Workshops: Celebrating the Influence of African-American Dances
- Step Into Dancing
- Art Inspired By Thierry Bishe
- Ultimate Obstacle Course