Marcus Garvey Park
Love Your Body Fitness Marathon 2018
Saturday, February 17, 2018
10:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Join Pelham Fritz for an afternoon of fitness, fun and cardio: 10 instructors and classes over 5 hours. Take your favorite class or try something new!
9:00 a.m. - SexyFlexx Warm Up! with Tina & Ramona
10:00 a.m. - Zumba with LaSharn
- Tabata with Saudia
11:00 a.m. - Mo-Fit Cardio Toning with Mohammed
- Afro-Caribbean Dance with Rubens
12:00 p.m. - Step Aerobics with Suzie
- Rhythm of the Beat & Soul
1:00 p.m. - Soca Fitness with Camila
- Calisthenics with Jordan
2:00 p.m. - Calisthenics with Jordan
- Peaceful Core/Yoga Flow with Alice
This event is free and open to the public.
Directions to Marcus Garvey Park
Know Before You Go
Pelham Fritz Recreation Center
We are experiencing a temporary disruption in our phone service. Please contact the center at (646) 477-2354. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Walk It Out! Trail Dedicated At Marcus Garvey Park
- Funds Invested To Restore Historic Fire Watchtower
- Funds Allocated To Restore Marcus Garvey Park’s Historic Fire Watchtower - Ribbon is Cut on Morningside Park's 123rd Street Playground
- Organizing for Garden Success: Meeting Facilitation Strategies (Part 3 of 3)
- City Parks Foundation's Charlie Parker Jazz Festival presents Charles Tolliver's 50 Year Anniverary of "Paper Man" Featuring Gary Bartz, Jack Dejohnette, Buster Williams + Surprise Guest / Brianna Thomas
- City Parks Foundation's Charlie Parker Jazz Festival presents Monty Alexander - Harlem Kingston Express / Catherine Russel / Keyon Harrold / Matthew Whitaker Trio
- Workshop: Successful Fundraising for your Park or Garden
- Mothership One: An Interactive Voyage of Music & Dance