Marcus Garvey Park
Manhattan Open House 2018
Friday, February 16, 2018
8:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.
This event repeats every day between 2/11/2018 and 2/17/2018.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Manhattan Recreation Open House 2018 offers you over 400 FREE fitness classes and other activities.
During this week, New Yorkers can try out any of the city’s 13 Manhattan recreation centers for free.
From February 11-17, you can use our facilities, swim in our pools, and take free classes.
Take advantage of the best fitness deal in New York City!
Manhattan Borough Office
Directions to Marcus Garvey Park
- Walk It Out! Trail Dedicated At Marcus Garvey Park
- Funds Invested To Restore Historic Fire Watchtower
- Funds Allocated To Restore Marcus Garvey Park’s Historic Fire Watchtower - Ribbon is Cut on Morningside Park's 123rd Street Playground
- Movies Under the Stars: Black Panther
- Movies Under the Stars: The Shape of Water
- Tonight We Dance: A Night of Jazz & Swing!
- Organizing for Garden Success: Group Structure (Part 1 of 3)
- Arts, Culture & Fun: Jazz with the Phil Young Experience