Marcus Garvey Park
Manhattan Open House 2018
Friday, February 16, 2018
8:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.
This event repeats every day between 2/11/2018 and 2/17/2018.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Manhattan Recreation Open House 2018 offers you over 400 FREE fitness classes and other activities.
During this week, New Yorkers can try out any of the city’s 13 Manhattan recreation centers for free.
From February 11-17, you can use our facilities, swim in our pools, and take free classes.
Take advantage of the best fitness deal in New York City!
Manhattan Borough Office
Directions to Marcus Garvey Park
Know Before You Go
Pelham Fritz Recreation Center
We are experiencing a temporary disruption in our phone service. Please contact the center at (646) 477-2354. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Walk It Out! Trail Dedicated At Marcus Garvey Park
- Funds Invested To Restore Historic Fire Watchtower
- Funds Allocated To Restore Marcus Garvey Park’s Historic Fire Watchtower - Ribbon is Cut on Morningside Park's 123rd Street Playground
- Organizing for Garden Success: Meeting Facilitation Strategies (Part 3 of 3)
- City Parks Foundation's Charlie Parker Jazz Festival presents Charles Tolliver's 50 Year Anniverary of "Paper Man" Featuring Gary Bartz, Jack Dejohnette, Buster Williams + Surprise Guest / Brianna Thomas
- City Parks Foundation's Charlie Parker Jazz Festival presents Monty Alexander - Harlem Kingston Express / Catherine Russel / Keyon Harrold / Matthew Whitaker Trio
- Workshop: Successful Fundraising for your Park or Garden
- Mothership One: An Interactive Voyage of Music & Dance