Manhattan Beach Park
Oriental Blvd. between Ocean Ave. and Mackenzie St.
Directions via Google Maps
This beach on Brooklyn's southern tip is a popular summertime destination for people from all over New York City. As the weather heats up, families pack picnic baskets and come out to barbeque, loll on the sand, and swim in the waves. Bookended by playgrounds, and with two large baseball diamonds on its eastern border, as well as tennis, volleyball, basketball, and handball, this park has plenty of room for all types of active outdoor fun.
Discover the history of Manhattan Beach Park
New York City is home to an amazing abundance of wildlife. Our Urban Park Rangers will guide you to the best...
Directions to Manhattan Beach Park
- FORGET THE VACATION- TAKE A STAYCATION: NYC PARKS UNVEILS SUMMER STAYCATION GUIDE
- Parks Kicks Off Summer Beach Season In New York City
- DON’T GO POSTAL—GO COASTAL!
- Manhattan Beach Center Promenade Pavement Reconstruction
- Manhattan Beach Dog Run Reconstruction
- Manhattan Beach Promenade Pavement Reconstruction