Manhattan Beach Park
Oriental Blvd. between Ocean Ave. and Mackenzie St.
Directions via Google Maps
This beach on Brooklyn's southern tip is a popular summertime destination for people from all over New York City. As the weather heats up, families pack picnic baskets and come out to barbeque, loll on the sand, and swim in the waves. Bookended by playgrounds, and with two large baseball diamonds on its eastern border, as well as tennis, volleyball, basketball, and handball, this park has plenty of room for all types of active outdoor fun.
Discover the history of Manhattan Beach Park
Directions to Manhattan Beach Park
- Parks Kicks Off Summer Beach Season In New York City
- DON’T GO POSTAL—GO COASTAL!
- AS THOUGHTS DRIFT TOWARDS WARM WEATHER, PARKS & RECREATION KEEPS ITS EYES ON THE WATER
- Manhattan Beach Center Promenade Pavement Reconstruction
- Manhattan Beach Dog Run Reconstruction
- Manhattan Beach Promenade Pavement Reconstruction