Macombs Dam Park
View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
Macombs Dam Park Fountain
- Location: Jerome Avenue at 162 Street and Ogden Avenue
- Architect: Martin Schenk and Arthur Waldregon
- Description: Display fountain
- Materials: Upper portion--Indiana limestone; Base and basin--Stony Creek granite
- Dimensions: H: 7'8" W: 17'4" D: 10'3"
- Dedicated: 1908
- Donor: Purchase
Directions to Macombs Dam Park
- NYC PARKS REINSTALLS HISTORIC HIGHBRIDGE DOUGHBOY MONUMENT AFTER YEARS-LONG RESTORATION
- Celebrating Jackie Robinson’s Legacy At Macombs Dam Park
- Parks Cuts Ribbon on Macombs Dam Park