Macombs Dam Park Fountain
Click image for larger view
- Location: Jerome Avenue at 162 Street and Ogden Avenue
- Architect: Martin Schenk and Arthur Waldregon
- Description: Display fountain
- Materials: Upper portion--Indiana limestone; Base and basin--Stony Creek granite
- Dimensions: H: 7'8" W: 17'4" D: 10'3"
- Dedicated: 1908
- Donor: Purchase
Please note, the NAME field includes a primary designation as well as alternate namings often in common or popular usage. The DEDICATED field refers to the most recent dedication, most often, but not necessarily the original dedication date. If the monument did not have a formal dedication, the year listed reflects the date of installation.
For more information, please contact Art & Antiquities at (212) 360-8143