Murray Julbert Ave. bet. Victory Blvd. and Hannah St.
Directions via Google Maps
For outdoor pool details, including hours and rules, please visit our Free Outdoor Pools page.
This property was originally known as Tompkinsville Playground in tribute to the surrounding community and its founder, the remarkable Daniel D. Tompkins (1774-1825). Tompkins' career included terms as Supreme Court Justice of New York, New York State Governor, and Vice President of the United States. During the War of 1812, he bought arms from private citizens and formed a 40,000-man militia for the defense of New York. In 1815 Tompkins founded Tompkinsville, and he established the first steamboat ferry linking Staten Island and Manhattan two years later.
Directions to Lyons Pool
- Citywide Deteriorated Electrical Systems Reconstruction (CNYG-1611MA)
- Citywide Deteriorated Plumbing Systems Reconstruction (CNYG-714M)
- Citywide Reconstruction of Deteriorated Electrical Systems (CNYG-614M)
- Faber Pool and Lyons Pool Boiler Repair (RG-714M)
- Greenbelt Recreation Center and Lyons Recreation Center Reconstruction