Lt. Lia Playground
View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
Lt. Nick Lia Memorial
- Location: St. Mark's Place, Wall Street, Belmont Place
- Description: Inscribed stone and flagstaff
- Materials: Granite and fiberglass
- Dimensions: Stone L: 3' W: 2' D: 1'; Flagstaff H: 25'
- Cast: ca. 1994
- Dedicated: November 10, 1994
- Fabricator: Cheshenko Carving
- Donor: Military Order of Devil Dogs
- Inscription: IN MEMORY OF / LT. NICK LIA / 1944-1968 / KILLED IN ACTION VIETNAM / PRESENTED BY / MILITARY ORDER OF DEVIL DOGS #69 / MARINE CORPS LEAGUE / S.I. DET NO. 1 1994 /