Lost Battalion Hall Recreation Center
View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
Sailor, Soldier, Marine
- Location: Queens Blvd. between 62 Ave and 62 Rd; south wall of first floor gymnasium in Rec. Center
- Sculptor: Oscar Julius, painter
- Description: Two murals
- Materials: Paint
- Dimensions: Each H: 10' W: 20'
- Cast: ca. 1938
- Dedicated: ca. 1938
- Donor: Works Progress Administration
Directions to Lost Battalion Hall Recreation Center
- Derek Jeter's Turn 2 Foundation Brings Holiday Cheer to Parks Afterschool Children
- Queens Recreation Honors Rising Stars
- Parks Afterschool Kids Meet Patti Labelle!