Lemon Creek Park
In order to invest in the care of our parks, we must regularly redesign and rebuild our city’s parks and facilities. We do this through designing, procuring, and building capital projects. Find out more information about capital projects taking place within this park by choosing a project below.
|Lemon Creek Marina Waterfront Reconstruction||Hylan Boulevard & Seguine Avenue||Design|
This is a tentative project list, as not all proposed projects will become active projects. To learn more about proposed projects, visit our How We Build Parks page.
- Citywide Conduit Reconstruction (Hurricane Sandy)
- Lemon Creek Park Playground Reconstruction
|Lemon Creek Park Timber Barrier Rail Reconstruction||View Details|
|Staten Island General Site Work (RG-713M)||View Details|
How We Build Parks
Visit our How We Build Parks page to learn more about the three main phases of the city’s capital process and how a project becomes eligible for capital funding.
Directions to Lemon Creek Park
- Enjoy a Staycation on Staten Island
- Lemon Creek Park Is April’s Park Of The Month
- Staten Island’s Lemon Creek Park Is April’s Park Of The Month