Lemon Creek Park
Hylan Blvd. from Sharrott Ave. to Seguine Ave.
Directions via Google Maps
Lemon Creek, which empties into Prince’s Bay, has been known by several names over the last few hundred years. In 1830, the freshwater stream was known as Seguine’s Creek, and later, as the Little North River in 1895. Shortly thereafter, the name of Lemon Creek began to appear on maps, and it has remained, although the origin of this unusual name is not known.
Sick of being cooped up indoors? Set out with our Urban Park Rangers on one of the many hikes and birding tours...
Directions to Lemon Creek Park
- Enjoy a Staycation on Staten Island
- Lemon Creek Park Is April’s Park Of The Month
- Staten Island’s Lemon Creek Park Is April’s Park Of The Month
- Horseshoe Crabs In New York City Parks - Lemon Creek Park
- Lemon Creek Park
- Monarch Butterflies In New York City - Lemon Creek Park
- Salt Marshes In New York City Parks - Lemon Creek Park
- Seguine House