In order to invest in the care of our parks, we must regularly redesign and rebuild our city’s parks and facilities. We do this through designing, procuring, and building capital projects. Find out more information about capital projects taking place within this park by choosing a project below.
|Kissena Park and Kissena Corridor Park Green Infrastructure Construction||Underhill, Oak, Rose, Booth Memorial Avenues, Kissena Boulevard, Fresh Meadow Lane||Design|
This is a tentative project list, as not all proposed projects will become active projects. To learn more about proposed projects, visit our How We Build Parks page.
- Bronx & Queens Oil to Gas-Fired Burner Conversion (CNYG-1814MA)
- Kissena Velodrome Reconstruction
|Citywide Steel Guiderails, Timber Rails and Fencing Installation (CNYG-1414M)||View Details|
|Queens General Comfort Station and Facility Reconstruction (QG-1613MA)||View Details|
|Queens General Site Work (QG-811M)||View Details|
How We Build Parks
Visit our How We Build Parks page to learn more about the three main phases of the city’s capital process and how a project becomes eligible for capital funding.
Directions to Kissena Park
- "New York City Of Trees Photographs By Benjamin Swett" On View In The Arsenal Gallery
- Bank Of America Partnership Funds Three Urban Forest Protection Projects
- A Queens Park Remembers The Forgotten War